The Banarly Group has been operating in Nigeria, Gabon and Cameroon waters since 1995. Our company’s goal is to achieve top quality through a drive towards perfection. This is reflected in the group’s product standards, it’s organization and the commercial partners we are associated with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Invoicing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc / HND in Accounting or related field ICAN /other relevant Professional Qualification is mandatory Not below 35 years Excel knowledgeable due to practical test.
- 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Analytical Skills
- Data accuracy
- Details oriented
- IT skills and Good Communication skills
- Navigation knowledge is desirable/obligatory.
Job Responsibility Areas
- Manage day to day all invoice’s payment and expenditures.
- Keeping of assets register in Navision.
- Reconcile processed work verifying entries and company system report to balance.
- Vendors payment reconciliation.
- Issues AGO and Dry-Docking invoices.
- Manage import tracking and entry of vessel fish landry.
- Daily posting of purchase invoices.
- And other General account details.
N130,000 – N180,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Tittle as the subjectof the email
Application Deadline 19th April, 2021.