Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job ID: HOT07DO6
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Curio Lagos Airport
- An Accounts Oficer will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts,
- Manage of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
- Pocuremt and logistics control- Sourcing suppliers, contract drafting, negotiaton and managing suppliers throught the hilton approved procurement process(SOP).
- General Caheir and internal control – Monitor, maintain and oversee the handling of all cash for the hotel.
- Inventory and receiving support.
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
- An Accounts Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Previous Procurement experience preferabley within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online