Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- High School Diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Familiarities with office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Basic math skills
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations
- Restock office and kitchen supplies
- Design and oversee the schedule for cleaning and disinfecting the building
- Monitor activities that happen outside the building, such as proper waste disposal and recycling
- Fix minor malfunctions in office equipment
- Coordinate office and parking space allocation
- Keep track of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Make travel arrangements
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.