A National Health Insurance Provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job ID: 00060
Employment Type: Full-time
Practice Area – Job Family: Health Insurance – Administrative / Front desk
Posting Type: External
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a welcoming environment for clients and guest and the office reception
- Arrange travel and accommodations for staff and official guests as at when required
- Ensure proper management and utilization of the official vehicle
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Perform other related task that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social and Art Background is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of continuous experience in similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume in one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.