Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bike Fleet Manger
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Degree in Transport / Fleet Management or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as a fleet manager
- Very good knowledge of motor vehicles & experience in Asset management
- Communication Skills
- Very Good understanding of fleet management.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the operations of the Bike fleet unit
- Create and implement policies and standard operating procedures in key operational areas to maximize output
- Develop & Optimize overall fleet processes, policies and automated platform and in the areas of transparency in information flow and processes
- Effectively manage Leads within the department to ensure delivery of overall targets
- Perform a significant role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at enhancing management reporting and overall organizational growth
- Review departmental budgets
- Maintains vehicle & dispatch systems
- Provide leadership & coordinate activities of team members
- Accurate documentation of all lease transactions
- Responsible for the registration and renewal of documents
- Ensures proper understanding of, and total compliance with established policies and processes
- Achieve cost saving targets through proper vendor management & service level agreements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online