Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager (Marketing)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and confident Brand Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- The individual would be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing (offline and online) plans and PR initiatives to promote the brand & grow the consumer base.
- Work closely with the Business Development teams and can manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver (marketing’s role) and work (sales’ role) the highest quality leads.
- Leads the marketing mix design and maximise the ROI through market mix modelling.
- Conducts research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Develops promotional and campaign performance metrics to ensure a high level of effectiveness.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Builds the PR strategy for the company and lead the agency to drive activities.
- Leads the digital team to build and manage the company’s social media image.
- Builds partnerships to deliver the brand message to the relevant target group.
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback.
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
- Reports findings and results to upper management and executives.
- Coordinates internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Monitors, data analytics and reporting on marketing performance.
- Organizes events and product exhibitions.
Skills and Qualification
- BSc. Marketing, Business related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Must be able to work independently and be decisive in team settings despite limited information or uncertain outcomes.
- Strong analytic, research, and interpersonal skills & experience with reporting & data analysis
- 3 years’ experience in brand management
- Experience in mass market marketing might be useful to bring to bear but it is critical the individual can understand what will work in the intimate B2B market.
- Good articulate persuasive English and a good sense of graphical design
- High impact and influence. Self-critical and self-correcting
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Analytical and creativity skills is highly desirable.
Deadline: 25th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: “Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office atblock 1, Plot 8, Memunat Ayodeji Crescent, Off Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database.We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”