Divine AG Solutions Ltd (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinationals companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Ltd is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Ltd has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Location: Lekki & Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides ideas to attract new clients and expand sales.
- Maintains client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
- Makes contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Assists in the writing of proposals.
- Assists in the development of marketing literature.
- Finds solutions to client problems.
- Educates clients on new products available forthem to make proper decision.
- Understands all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients.
- Attends trade shows, seminars, conferences and industry training programs.
- Generates standard monthly reports and customized reports for clients.
- Files weekly or monthly sales reports with managers.
- Resolves client complaints.
- Coordinates with other associates to increase sales.
- Makes sales calls and follows up.
- Generates sales reports and analyzes numbers.
- Schedules meetings and presentations.
- Recommends short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through new product lines or enhanced marketing techniques.
- Assists with development of brochures and other marketing literature.
- Establishes and maintains knowledge of products and service offerings.
- Assists with or conducts presentations for prospective clients.
- Keeps prospective client database updated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-6years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
Deadline: 16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.