Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Pharmaceutical and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Business Development
- The Business Development Manager will Identify, review and select new Products for inclusion into the company’s Product Portfolio
- Identify the Unique Selling Properties of the products with the marketing team
- Continually review and scan the environment for opportunities.
- Initiate discussions, review prices, pack sizes and strength.
- To ensure proper CTD dossiers are available for registration with regulatory authorities.
- Handle regulatory aspects of export operations.
- Review the products and opportunities for the company.
- Conduct a preliminary review including price analysis of potential partners.
- Identify other countries for export after a successful pilot study of the model used in Ghana.
- Liaise with marketing to ensure that the Value Chain Pricing is properly done and that the product will be viable when launched.
- Liaise with finance to conclude on the right margins for new products.
- Ensure that the identified gaps in the dossier are properly completed before submission.
- Follow up with contracts for New Products with both the lawyers and group team.
- Initiate and ensure that Trademarks are concluded on record time for products that will be branded.
- Follow up with the Design of packs, SmPc, literature inserts to ensure that they are compliant with regulatory requirements for all New Products.
- To follow up on all projects related to WHO products.
- Review of the product and project opportunities
- Following up with our partners to prepare the documentation and submit to different regulatory authorities across Africa.
- Start the process of mapping Developmental partners and informing them of current progress for WHO products including registration for business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in Pharmacy or any related field of study
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 7 years of proven experience in Business Development and Product Management in the Pharmaceutical industry within an international group.
- Strong sales background
- Good working knowledge of regulations and current industry practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted.