BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Develop new sales ideas.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
- Prepare sales and performance report monthly and use report to create sales forecast.
- Drive for new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Managing clients by making appointments, cold calls and performing follow up duties.
- Attending sales presentation meetings
- Create and maintain database for all customers (prospective customers, new and past customers) for follow up actions.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Provide honest feedback on customers’ perceptions of company’s products and services for necessary action to maximize customer retention.
- Prepare and update intelligence report on competition, market trends, pricing and marketing strategies for management decisions.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least two years’ sales experience.
- Experience in power sector will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate value proposition of goods and services through proposals and presentations
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Must be passionate about working with a growing business
- Goal oriented and dedicated
- Reliable, trustworthy and have a clear sense of ownership
- Negotiation skills
- Proven ability to follow up and complete task in a timely manner
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc
- Drive to meet set targets
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good oral, written communication as well as presentation skills
- The ability to prioritize, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational Skills
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills and also good with numbers
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.