The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CIC Senior Operations Manager
Job ID: R-54893
Employment type: Full time
Job Description Summary
- The Coca-Cola Company is transforming its approach and capabilities as it relates to social listening & publishing service provision. Specifically creating a platform that enables us to engage directly with consumers that will drive competitively advantaged Marketing and consumer connection.
- Next generation listening and publishing capabilities are at the heart of this transformation and TCCC is building dedicated global leadership to ensure the provision of an end-to-end social listening and publishing platform across all markets.
- The CIC Sr Operations Manager is responsible for protecting brand image and corporate reputation of TCCC portfolio of brands by building a good relationship with external stakeholders including digital (social media, website, AI chat bot) on behalf of the KO system in their region.
- In these centers (of varying size and complexity in each region) consumers engage and interact with our brands by fielding questions, comments, complaints, amongst other elements.
- The CIC Sr Operations Manager will have the opportunity of interacting with global peers around the world and build a network of knowledge, best practices and continuous evolution.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Protect brand image and corporate reputation by building a good relationship with external
- Stakeholders including digital (social media, website, AI chat bot) on behalf of KO system.
- Management of daily issues, consumer complaints and problem solving
- Design, execute and operate the comprehensive CIC strategy to enhance Consumer Satisfaction
- Deliver high quality service/information to consumers and interact with them in order to further strengthen corporate and brand reputation
- Operate and interact with global/region resources (IMC, PAC, K&I and BS) to fully leverage the potential of a networked organization
- Build Best-in Class Consumer Engagement platform and capability across KO system.
- Operate CIC platforms
- Manage IMCR Risk through initial risk assessment on a daily base.
- Manage Consumer communication directly on behalf of KO system as an Active Ambassador
- Contact Center Management:
- Budget management of the CIC
- Digital Communication:
- Lead digital consumer communication (SNS, website, etc.)
- Manage the social media interaction team for marketing support and risk management
- Consumer Voice Analysis:
- Basic understanding of data analysis (quantitative and qualitative)
- Gather, analyze and deliver social media metrics and consumer insights to internal stakeholders
- Manage daily issues/consumer complaints and quickly analyze/report to internal stakeholders such as IMCR team to ensure compliance and risk management
- Project Management:
- Manage projects such as CRM system renewal in line with corporate plans and objectives
- Ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work
Qualifications & Requirements
- Work experience/passion for consumer communication
- Experienced people/performance management of small to mid-size teams
- Executive-level communication experience
- Ability to build value-based relationships
- Proven decision-making, multi-tasking, and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze data to establish and monitor performance metrics, determine resource needs and manage cost to serve.
- Operations management experience
- Native Local language capability + English written & oral
- Basic knowledge of digital communications
- Excellent communication skills with consumers
- People management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Process development/performance management experience
- Good IT/ Computer literacy (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Risk management experience
- Knowledge of public relations fundamentals (if the candidate is from outside the company)
- Work experiences within Coca-Cola system is preferable
- Reporting capability translating data into insights related to the changing consumer engagement preferences and technology/Artificial Intelligence trends
- Strong consumer/customer service orientation
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience. The required focus is on the relevance of the recent work they’ve done as it pertains to this role.
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Our Purpose and Growth Culture: We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurant
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.