DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed the expertise, experience and machinery required for the conceptualization and implementation of a contemporary housing project. Our goal is to be at the forefront of residential and commercial real estate development in Nigeria and also in Africa; thus designing and building standard residential properties and commercial assets with good investment returns remain pivotal to our vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
He/she must be able to:
- Supervise the structural construction and government requirements, using design software and drawing tools.
- Resolve design and development problems ensuring the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety laws.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints and aerial photographs and other topographical or geologic data to plan building projects.
- Write reports and compile data on projects.
- Supervise the project site with daily reports to monitor progress and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards while directing responsibilities for operations and structural building maintenance.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations. Liaise with clients and a variety of professionals including Architects and Subcontractors
- Establish construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND / M.Sc. or equivalent in Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years post-NYSC working experience as a Structural Engineer at a Real Estate, Construction Company, Engineering firm or Development Firm.
- Expert mastery of Computer-Aided Design tool (CAD).
- Technical writing and reporting skills. Must have the ability to communicate technically in a clear and understandable manner.
- Must understand current industry standards and best practices.
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing past projects worked on with timelines.
- Quick and fast solution thinker; ability to proffer solutions to mechanical problems easily.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, design and construction simultaneously.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the e-mail.