Lawrence Price & Company Limited is an organization with the aim of providing business solutions to automate organizational processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer & Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, in any field, with 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Customer-centric mindset, Good communication skill, Great problem-solving skills, Excellent people skills, Teamwork.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Active Listening – Being attentive to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Customer and Personal Service – This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Not more than 30 years.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Receive customers and handle all front desk functions.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Interact with customers to provide basic or scripted information in response to routine inquiries about products and services. May handle and resolve general complaints.
Deadline:12th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the role as the subject of the mail.