Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading distributor, and marketer for major Pharmaceutical companies is in need of an adept candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer (Vertical F & A)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc. in Accounting or any other related field
- Minimum of 3-year experience as a Credit Control Officer in a Pharmaceutical Company
- Must be skilled at using MS Excel
- Good Communication Skill and relationship with Customer should be top-notch
- Background check of all company’s customer
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Sort out all issues in relation to invoice payment
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team
- Ensure and Evaluate creditworthiness and risk of all company’s customer
- Closeout all pending account of the separated employee
- Post collections and generate AR Report on a monthly basis
- Customer verification
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
Deadline: 12th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.