CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Executive
- We are looking for an experienced individual to join to finance team to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate billing and collections on all customer accounts.
- Produce Invoices – Receive completed sales orders from sales/usage data provider; verify accuracy and completeness of all required information including current pricing, extensions, discounts applied and shipping and handling charges.
- Code sales orders with account numbers by sales/product classifications for cost of goods sold. Keypunch sales orders into computerized accounts receivable system.
- Print billing invoices as per agreement and management directives and mail to customer.
- Manage collections – while maintaining good customer relations communicate with subscribers of invoices that have been sent, ascertain that invoices have been received and secure commitment on when to expect payment.
- Utilize all avenues including but not limited to emails, telephone calls and visits to ensure that payment of invoices remains a top priority for the subscribers with outstanding invoices.
- Ascertain challenges faced by delinquent subscribers and resolve such challenges by removing obstacles for payment, educating the company of subscriber procedures for payments, and presenting alternative measures to deal with obstacles.
- Maintain receivables’ records & track payments – Print monthly statements and send to customers. Print, verify and maintain accounts receivable invoice records, sales and cost of sales reports, open and aging reports, and journals. Receive cheques and prepare deposit slips.
- Prepare and key remittance advice for posting cheques received. Update and review aged receivables for unpaid balances.
- Carry out quarterly reconciliations with subscribers and together with the Financial Controller resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
- Prepare Reports on Sales & Receivables – Verify monthly totals of sales distribution, sales history, returns and allowances and cash receipts journal. Coordinate week, mlyonth-end and year-end closing with Senior Accountant. Communicate with customers regarding their billing and distribute transaction logs.
- Manage delinquent accounts – Reviews status of aged and delinquent accounts with the Senior Accountant on a weekly basis. Supervise preparation and transmitting of letters and notices on delinquent accounts.
- When appropriate, determine and recommends new repayment terms. Under the supervision of the Company’s General Counsel, prepare paperwork for the civil court (small claims court) on local delinquent accounts.
- Track Collections – Review and recommend accounts for outside collection agencies or legal action and follow through as directed by the General Counsel. Negotiate settlements with guidance from the Finance Controller on bankrupt accounts or when appropriate.
- Record any judgments and report to the credit bureaus where appropriate. Review and recommend accounts to be charged off, prepare applicable report(s) and notify credit bureaus
- Support Credit Management – Adhere to standards for granting credit, and propose amendments to criteria for credit limits, special terms, etc. In conjunction with the Head of Sales, Financial Controller, and the Company General Counsel, determine and propose updates to credit policies and procedures.
- Recommend Sales agreements, installment agreements, and/or financing arrangements.
- Stay Knowledgeable – Maintain current knowledge of relevant Debt Collection laws and all state and federal laws and regulations applying to credit granting or collection activities.
- Stay informed of company products, policies, and procedures and periodically advise management on areas of improvement via memoranda to the management via the Financial Controller.
- Performs other accounting duties as requested by the senior accountant
- A First Degree in Accounting
- A Professional qualification – ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar function
Skill / Competencies Required:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert Microsoft Office skills i.e. MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint.
Job Title: Technical Support Executive
- We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Executive to lead the technical support team and oversee the accuracy and integrity of bureau data and the quality of the technology solutions delivered by our company.
- The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of customer service in accordance with best practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate leadership to the PSG team.
- Reliability to our customers, and ensure that they receive the excellent value that would continually deepen loyalty to our products and services.
- She/he will ensure that all systems necessary to support CreditRegistry’s operational delivery and objectives are in place.
- The goal is to deliver operational excellence, professional services, and technology solutions that delight our customers.
- Manage and grow a team to leverage best practices into actionable and scalable solutions to meet corporate requirements, client needs, and market demands
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Select and implement suitable technology applications to streamline all internal operations and help optimize strategic benefit
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance as it regards local IT network infrastructure, security, and backup and recovery
- Conduct due diligence reviews of technological equipment and software and recommend for approval
- Establish strong relationships with a technology partner and other IT providers
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Set and manage comprehensive goals for improved performance and accelerated growth
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress (i.e. IT, office management, asset management, risk management)
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CIO in all matters of importance
- Oversee operational activities (organizational structure, IT procurement and management of assets, etc.)
- Monitor patterns of client complaints to proactively seek solutions and preempt conversations and solutions for customers
- Based on customer feedback, facilitate the development of the bureau’s training curriculum to address challenges identified
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities, along with metrics for measuring process implementation and effectiveness. Monitor and effect change to the defined metrics when necessary.
- Regularly analyze and profile data uploaded to the credit bureau based on the defined metrics
- Provide oversight to ensure that all data quality issues are identified, monitored, and resolved within defined SLAs
- Provide oversight for the development and presentation of monthly data quality reports using charts, graphs, and spreadsheets for internal and external clients.
- Provide oversight for design solutions to enable customers and staff to flag and resolve poor-quality data
- Recommend updates to the bureau’s data specifications document to ensure high-quality data is maintained
- Remove obstacles perceived and real, that may impact the ability of the PSG team to perform their work in supporting our subscribers
- College Degree required: B.Sc. Information Management, CIS or other IT-related degree preferred. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience managing a team of technical staff
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Experience working with big data
Skill / Competencies Required:
- This role will have significant influence over the success of our organization, thus; we are requiring:
- Superior analytical, critical thinking & problem-solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities both verbally and in writing with various stakeholders (Staff, C-Level professionals, Technical Partners, Marketers, Analysts, Auditors, Regulators and IT professionals)
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Excellent listening skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent quantitative skills
- A strong strategic and business mind-set
- Attention to detail and ability to work well in a matrix environment
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Good customer service orientation
- Adaptability and Initiative
- Ability to work under stress
- Passion and commitment to success for company and customers
- Knowledge of basic SQL fundamentals
- Be familiar with data analysis
- Be a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Have good knowledge of and be passionate about CreditRegistry’s mission and vision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Provide first line support to customers.
- Drive credit report usage in line with revenue targets.
- Initiate and proffer ways to drive customer endearment to our products and services.
- Identify and propose new product and new feature requests raised by customers.
- Identify and nurture new market opportunities.
- Drive promotional/marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the PSG team to ensure technical issues are resolved within the shortest possible time.
- Identify and recommend user training opportunities
- Obtain competitive and market intelligence information on new trends, techniques, and practices.
- Administer periodic customer surveys.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Head, Sales & Business Development.
- B.Sc Degree or HND in any discipline.
- 5 – 7 years post NYSC work experience in a relationship management / customer service role.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Neat, articulate, and confident.
- Attention to details and a well-organized approach to work.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential company information.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
Key Performance Indicators / Measurement Criteria:
- Consistently meeting sales revenue targets.
- 100% customer satisfaction/endearment.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Number of new initiatives identified and nurtured.
- Number of user training initiated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online