Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Node.js, Python, Java and cloud infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years working with Linux environments, e.g. configuring systemd, iptables, kernel parameters, kernel modules, users, permissions, coreutils, grep, awk, sed, etc.
- Solid experience writing bash scripts, Nginx, Apache Kafka.
- Solid knowledge and experience in networking, e.g. HTTP, TCP, DNS, IPSec.
- Solid knowledge and experience in encryption and security, e.g. AES, PKCS, X.509, OpenSSL, JWT.
- Solid experience with infrastructure as code workflows, configuration management tools e.g. Terraform, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins.
- Solid experience with CI / CD tools, e.g. CircleCI, TravisCI, Semaphore.
- Solid experience working with container runtimes, in particular Docker.
- Experience with logging, monitoring and alerting tools, e.g. Prometheus, Graphana, Elasticsearch, Papertrail.
- Extremely comfortable with git repositories.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop scripts to automate software implementation.
- Provide some level of technical support.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Demonstrable work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.