Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Sales Engineer / Executive
Locations: Victoria Island, Apapa – Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Kano
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently in seeking a qualified sales executive/engineer to join our team at VI, Lekki, PH, Ibadan, Kano & Apapa branches to handle Electrical Outdoor Sales.
- Reporting directly to theBranchManager, you will be responsible for all Outdoor Electrical Sales and Quotations, along with following up and after sale service. Your major focus will be on growing the business by calling on and attending to an existing account base as well as developing new accounts in the electrical sales industry.
- Your performance will be measured by new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Sales or business.
- Good technical experience in Electrical Low Voltage Products.
- Extensive Knowledge of the local market
- An established network with the stakeholders (consulting engineers, partners, contractors, utilities, end-users and developers).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Organizations and planning skills.
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft office suite ….
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Searching for new clients, responding to inquiries and processing orders.
- Contacting current customers and advise them on new products for potential up-selling.
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed sales
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Coordinating sales projects
- Preparing reports for the branch manager
- Meeting sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products.
- Providing product information, pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes.
- Offering technical expertise on products to customers.
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with order taking, product, pricing, deliveries and overall service
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
Deadline: 12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.