Ladgroup Limited is the foremost exporter of Sheanuts in Nigeria. Ladgroup has a Vegetable Oil Processing Factory nearing completion at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will ‘pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on a commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- It is the responsibility of the Engineering manager to coordinate all aspects of asset care for the Equipment, Machinery and Utilities of the Company in order to ensure that all equipment and facilities are able to carry out their primary and secondary functions with respect to the delivery of the Company goals.
- Working Safely: Ensure all engineering and related activities are carried out in line with agreed engineering standards and safety requirements
- Plant Reliability: Drive equipment reliability across the factory and ensure round the clock availability of same for production use. OEE and Capacity Utilization numbers to be within best in class
- Team Management: Provide the necessary direction in asset care management for the food drinks factory as well as providing smooth working relationship amongst all team members.
- Spares Management: Ensure needed spares, tools and other resources are readily available and adequately deployed to support production activities.
- Leading: Coordinate all engineering, utilities and other related activities in the site.
- PPM: Design a functional Planned Preventive Maintenance programme for the site to match the approved yearly budget
- Service Provider Management: Liaise effectively with support services providers: Power Generation, R&A, Boiler and Central workshop to ensure prompt and quality service delivery to the factory.
- Training & Development: Train and develop his subordinates.
- Reports: Ensure weekly, monthly and yearly reports of all engineering, utilities and other related activities are prepared and sent to the CEO and other stake holders, analyzed and necessary actions taken to resolve observed issues
- Contractor management: Ensure all contractors working for the Company observe all laid down rules and regulations of the company and execute projects according to the engineering standards laid down by the company
- Project management: To ensure all projects are delivered within the scope, cost and time that has been agreed by the company.
- Continuous improvement: To constantly motivate his team to look for better ways of doing things at a cheaper cost with a higher efficiency and productivity
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Mechanical, Production or Industrial Engineering
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years’ hands on work experience in a FMCG Company
- Knowledge of work place improvement tools.
- Knowledgeable in Project Management.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.