EjiCareers is a recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment in various sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Operations Lead
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: One year contract renewable annually.
Work Schedule: 9 – 5 Monday – Friday (As a media firm, we are often available on weekends)
- We are looking for a highly experienced and talented staff performance manager who will perform the duties of the Chief of Staff to the Founder of Nairametrics and will also double as Operations Lead.
- She will be tasked with overseeing all our internal and external communications, ensuring our message is clear, consistent and engaging.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organization skills.
- Must posses a B.Sc. (Postgraduate Degree is an advantage)
- This employee must have not less than 4 years working experience.
- Experience in HR/Performance Management or worked as Executive Assistant or PA.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and experience with report writing.
- Highly disciplined and driven for success.
- Lady not younger than 30 for this position (desired).
- Ensures every member of the leadership team achieves their targets set for the organization.
- Ensure approved strategies and initiatives are implemented as and when due.
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance and targets.
- Track performances of all members of the Management Team and escalate non-performance as and when due.
- Enforce adherence to processes and service levels agreement across the business.
- Project the image of Nairametrics across social media, regulators and the general public.
- Manage all activities, schedules, meetings, engagement of the Founder and Partners.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.