Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Attendant
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary purpose of this role is to carry out the general cleaning of the School which include amongst other jobs, sweeping, dusting scrubbing, washing, polishing etc.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning all floors of the school which include classrooms, corridors, offices and toilets and getting these areas ready for use daily.
- Carry out periodic stripping of hard floors with the correct chemicals to maintain them for durability.
- Carry out weekly cleaning of office equipment e.g. computer, phones, Venetian blinds, etc.
- Carry out weekly maintenance cleaning on swivel chairs in the classroom and offices.
- Clean and maintain the tall windows and other windows to ensure that the glasses are free from stain.
- Report any fault in the area allocated and Follow through for repairs.
- Responsible for vacuuming and setting up the auditorium for use before and after events.
- Set up tables and chairs for all events in the School.
- Responsible for general cleaning before school resumes in January each year.
- To be able to conduct a half-hourly check
- Ability to work independently
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is desired.
- Must have an eye for details and willing to carry out off-schedule jobs.
- Communication Skills
- Customers Service Orientation
- Ability to work with people of all backgrounds
- Good Team Work
- Interested candidates must be able to communicate and write in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Click here to apply