Eye Foundation Hospital Group (EFHG) is a healthcare group with speciality in Eye care services. The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Lead
Location: Ijebu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures the effective functioning of assigned facility to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company
Main Job Task and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Assure security of the facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Available for travel to all Eye Foundation Hospital group locations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Facility Management.
- 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management.
- Working knowledge of human resource management principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
- Supervisory experience.
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.