Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a mutidimentional consulting firm keen at providing complete customize solutions to clients needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and effecient management tools and quality service techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in mechanical Engineering.
- Membership with IFMA.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in facility management.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
Skills / Requirements:
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work Planning and Management.
- Organisation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility.
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs.
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology.
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions.
- Managing budgets relating to facility.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Helping with office relocations.
- Drafting maintenance reports.
Deadline: 5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.