Raising New Voices Initiative is a youth led organisation with a focus and commitment towards youth inclusion at the political leadership level in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Our vision is to become the foremost organisation supporting young people’s participation at the political decision-making table is implemented through crowdfunding support programs for young people running for office, advocacy on reforms (such as electoral reforms, political party reforms, economic reforms, constitutional reforms, amongst others) that hinder young people’s participation and human capacity development for young people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Grants Manager
- We are searching for a methodical and strategic Finance & Grants Manager to work with our organization in enhancing funding models, identifying new sources of funding, and developing sustainable and effective grants programs.
- Duties for the Finance and Grants Manager will include managing overall grant efforts, documenting payments and expenditure, optimizing the grant administration process, overseeing fund-raising, preparing progress reports, ensuring compliance with grant regulations, reviewing grant proposals, managing grant databases, engaging with donor agencies, educating staff on policies, and preparing financial reports.
- Your skills and expertise in successful grants management will aid our organization in serving the public by securing continuous funding, improving business opportunities through effective funding programs, and executing meaningful projects.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, and exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills. Previous experience in this role will be preferred.
- The outstanding candidate should reinforce relationships with donors, ensure that grant programs operate efficiently, streamline grant administration, and keep our organization fiscally sound.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Methodical and strategic thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Budgeting and accounting experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of auditing policies.
- Knowledge of donor agencies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Overseeing financial accounts of the organisation
- Designing grant programs.
- Determining funding needs.
- Researching funding opportunities.
- Writing grants and coordinating other grant writers
- Identifying support agencies.
- Optimizing the grant administration process.
- Managing timelines and deliverables.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Tracking grant applications.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.