AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun!
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africaas we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Job ID: 89
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Front Desk Executive to join our team! As a Front desk officer, you will be responsible for maintaining our front office area, attending to all walk in visitors while attending to enquires as they come in.
We would love to meet someone with:
- A minimum of HND / Diploma Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- You must be performance-driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to deal with confidential or sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
- An exceptional organization and time-management skills.
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Promptly, professionally, and courteously receives and assesses all incoming telephone calls /inquiries and re-directs said call or message to its appropriate beneficiary.
- Ensures the reception area is kept neat and presentable with all necessary and up-to-date materials (pens, newspaper, etc.)
- Manage corporate inquiries and incidents via walk-in, email, and telephone using the case management system.
- Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Maintains requisite supplies of office stationeries including papers, staplers, items, and first aid box
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence and securing parcels
- Prepare daily attendance report of employees
- Schedule Meetings and Setup Conference rooms for Executives and CEOs
- Assist with various administrative tasks which may be assigned to you from time to time.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.