Solid Rock Hospital – We are proud to be one of the top Private Hospitals in Lagos Nigeria. Solid Rock Hospital is founded on principled values of Christ, which make us to compassionately channel our energy around our patients, offering them an affordable option towards a healthier future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ojodu / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive inbound calls from customers; providing information regarding services
- Responds promptly to general inquiries from staff and clients via e-mail and phone calls
- Assist customers by answering questions and solving problems.
- Greets clients on arrival to the Hospital
- Register New Patients (Clients ) on the medical record system software
- Filling and retrieval of patient records.
- Invoicing and receipt of payments
- Liaise with HMO/NHIS on behalf of patient and take necessary approvals
- Control the traffic flow of patients at the reception area.
- Process HMO Bills
- Any other assigned task
- B.Sc in any Social Science or Science course
- Should have a minimum of 2 years Post NYSC experience in a Hospital setting with a clear understanding of HMO’s operation and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people’s skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of HMO/NHIS scheme
- Good computer skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Time management
- Excellent human relational skills.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Ref #: 166
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are hiring a Quality Analyst to be responsible for the continuous improvement of operations support service delivery.
About the Role
- As part of a global team, the Quality Analyst will be able to provide useful insights regarding the delivery of service by identifying gaps in process compliance, customer handling, and operational best practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review support service requests in order to monitor compliance with procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with managers regarding improvement areas and educational initiatives.
- Document processes and procedures and establish control points to ensure compliance
What you’ll need:
- Green belt certification and/or quality assurance experience will be considered a plus
- Background in engineering related field
- Experience in support services
- Experience developing projects, initiatives, or improvement plans.
- Fluent in English, both written and conversational
- Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.