Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Stores Attendant
Reference No.: GbokoStores002
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Stores (Material Management)
Reports To: Stores Officer
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Stores Officer
- Timely stock issuance to effectively minimize operational down/loss of time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely effective verification of stores issue reservations
- Stores issue note signatory verification and authentication
- Stocking and proper updating of bin location
- Ensure adequate house-keeping in all storage locations
- Preparation gate pass
- Coordinating loading and unloading of materials.
Education and Work Experience:
- WAEC/GCE/NECO/SSCE + 15 years experience, ND in business studies or purchasing and supply + 5 years experience
- Similar role in a cement industry will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work and deliver under minimal or no supervision
- Good Numerical skills
- Highly computer literate.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online