Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualifiedHR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- You will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management.
- They will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills.
- The goal is to maximize the value of our HR endeavors that will help business as a whole.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects for clients
- Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel for clients
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- B.Sc / B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc / MA in Human Resources will be a plus
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Proven experience as HR Consultant
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- A team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.