Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recriting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales and Investor Relations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote CcHUB’s investment capabilities, and champion its solutions to institutional clients, taking individual ownership and accountability for sales pipeline and pipeline opportunities
- Maintain and deepen market presence and franchise recognition
- Participate in Fund and Investor on-boarding
- Partner closely with key related functions including investment desks, product specialists, finance, business management, compliance, legal, operations and product development.
- Define and implement sales plans and work toward sales targets
- Evaluate industry trends and provide competitor analysis
- Manage investor engagement platforms, maintain and deepen business relationships with strategic clients and prospects
- Maintain investor relations calendar of events
- Manage meeting and information requests from investors and other external requests with timely responses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Preferably with 5+years of experience with a track record of institutional sales in asset management
- Understanding of the technology field required
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; knowledge of other languages an added benefit
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference
- Overall fun company.
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online