Eden Life Concierge Limited – Founded in April of 2019 and based in Lagos, Nigeria, Eden is a trusted services platform for people to receive their domestic services. Whether it’s cooking, cleaning, laundry, or any combination of services, Eden allows people to receive their services on a recurring basis while we manage their schedule and the execution of the services. We promote a culture of trust, accountability, and excellence through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Creating a world where anyone can schedule services on an app and then not worry about them being done requires a foundation of trust. Trust that is earned by deep knowledge, clear thinking, and consistent delivery on promises.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Management Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Inventory Management Associate will take on the following duties:
- Own Eden’s inventory management processes
- Receive produce according to best receiving practices
- Hold Sous Chef and Supply team accountable by asking probing questions informed by numbers
- Maintain accurate records of kitchen inventory at all times
- Fulfil produce requests from Sous Chef
- Make procurement requests to the Supply team
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience
Deadline: 7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Ideal applicants should be able to work on weekends.