At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo and Kano
Slots: 4 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Inventory Supervisor to join our growing company
- Your goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory
- You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
- Examine the levels of supplies to determine shortages
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Leave Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online