We have a record of creative and systematic work undertaken to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of humans, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications. We have also developed over 250 subsidiariesthat cuts across all sectors.
We bring certainty into direction of business afffairs. We have over the time engaged in re-engineering and establishing of process in various professional fields that has to do with Business reorganization, Accounting Services, Training or human capital development, Business management, procurement, Inventory management so much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment & Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in your territory/region
- Develop, design and Implement business strategies
- Responsible for getting new business and closing of deals
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the same for the company
- Build a well trained and motivated work force committed to achieving the company’s corporate objectives
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Prepare and present Monthly Performance Report (MPR) to Executive Management
- Provide timely feedback to the Chief Responsibility Officer (CRO) regarding performance, sales activity reports
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Develop retail strategies in line with the company’s unique products for each region
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Shall work closely with team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Build strong relationship with prospects and existing clients providing on time service to issues that rise with a strict adherence to customer service standards.
- B.Sc or HND certificate in Insurance, Accounting, Business Administration, English, or any other field of study and from a recognized university. Master’s Degree in a relevant field Is an added advantage.
- 5 years and above working experience in the banking sector or in the Sales & Marketing field or in a structured business environment
- Must possess strong customer relationship skills
- The Marketing manager must have the ability to work with little or no supervision and meet set targets.
N250,000 – N450,000 monthly
Deadline: 9th May, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title and as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted