NIIT Limited is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall, the IT support officer is responsible for ensuring effective operation of computer systems, laboratories, in the organization and across our partnering schools.
- Minimum of HND / OND in Computer Science or related fields
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to be geographically flexible within Lagos State
- 1-2 years’ prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware maintenance and Networking
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems across school and center computer laboratories
- Diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Repairing and replacing hardware equipment where necessary
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Installing and configuring computer operating systems and applications
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title ‘IT Support Officer’ as subject.
Note: Only qualifiedcandidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 17th April, 2021