Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Recruitment Consultant Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Accounting
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Persuasive and driven
- Not more than 3 years post NYSC experience in sales/telesales, customer service / call center roles,
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will focus on sourcing candidates from graduate level to senior executives and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and building out talent pools.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with Talenture policies.
- Monitor responses to adverts and process applications efficiently.
- Qualify responses and shortlist according to the job specification.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and facilitating interviews
- Develop and manage talent pools of top candidates.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs.
- First point of contact for candidate queries.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related courses or Human Resource Management
- Recruitment Experience: 1 – 3 years.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize & work with deadlines
- Not more than 3years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
Deadline: 20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.