Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Audit
Employment type: Full Time
- The Head Audit is to provide audit assurance over risk management and controls implementation to ensure the company’s controls are adequate and working satisfactorily.
- To provide assurance over the integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide assurance to senior management on the effectiveness or otherwise of the company risk a management, processes, and systems.
- Plan, execute, and report on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance-related audits/reviews as well as ensure strict adherence to policies and procedures.
- Define the strategic direction for the Internal Audit function which aligns with the overall strategic goals of the company
- Develop control and compliance policies/frameworks, procedures, programs, and manuals.
- Ensure continuous review and assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of policies, procedures, and processes across the Company and identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures & Conduct internal audit reviews
- Responsible for accomplishing its goals and objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined, data driven approach to audit and risk.
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive program of internal auditing within the company to assess regulatory compliance in all areas of operation; review policies, procedures, practices, and assets for purposes of risk measurement, internal control, and analysis.
- Determine schedule and frequency of audits to ensure that key areas are audited on a timely basis, and annually presents the audit plan to the Finance and Audit Committee for their review
- Ensure spot checks are conducted on transactions and activities
- Provide regular, accurate and objective reports / updates for management attention
- Co-ordinate the timely and conclusive investigation into exceptions and other issues noted/ reported in the course of the inspection exercises.
- Minimum of a B.Sc with a background in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years and above of related work experience with at least 3 years in a Head of Internal Audit role or equivalent
- Member of ICAN, ACCA, CPA or other professional body
- Minimum of 7 years of leadership and managerial experience in a similar role.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Board and Senior Management
- Experience in audit procedures including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods
- Knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing record keeping systems
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Strong understanding of audit and investigation principles and practice.
- Strong knowledge of risk management techniques, policy formulation, and regulation
- Ability to demonstrate the commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Head, Treasury
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job holder is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of long and short term cash flow and working capital/liquidity management
- Managing cash reporting processes and the design/implementation of intercompany funding strategies
- Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs
- Investment of short term cash surplus in money market instruments, making recommendations to the Financial Controller and Finance Director
- Preparation of Board level cash and other risk management reporting
- Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the Delegation of Authority
- Ensure regulatory/compliance returns and complete perform cash management
- Administer bank accounts and banking services and forecast cash positions.
- Manage all aspects of cash flow of the company – weekly, monthly, annually, 5 year forecasts
- Handle inter-company transaction process.
- Assist internal and external reporting and audit requirements & administer debt portfolio
- Revenue assurance – sales reconciliations – cash, POS, online ordering, etc.
- Financial analyses and financial model development for executive decision making.
- Build and maintain banking relationships
- Minimum of a B.Sc Accounting or any relevant field. MSc is an added advantage
- Member of ICAN, ACCA or any professional body
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Professional experience in an internationally recognized and reputable company
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level with good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude & analytical Thinking
- Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills, Time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex.
- Comfortable handling and counting money, exhibits the ability to properly use a cash register.
- Pays close attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click herer to apply online