Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and adds value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks is very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security.
Our innovative and digital talent risk management solutions gives us a cutting-edge advantage in delivering the best to our clients all the time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route
- Must reside within Ikoyi and environs
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual / Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25 – 45 years
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Locations: Ogba, Ikeja, Ikoyi, Lekki, Festac Town, Surulere – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies / models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Candidate must be HND / B.Sc holder in any course of study and class of Degree
- Age is 26 years and above
- Terrain / location knowledge of minimum of 5 years is required
- Ability to deliver Instant Results is expected from all Applicants
- Good communication skills are required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the insurance sector
- Applicant must be charismatic and must be able to display the existence of large customer base.
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay
- Commission is tied to every transaction / deal you are able to close successfully
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance
- The commission is one of the best in the industry
- You are entitled to HMO after confirmation (3 months).
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking the service of a competent individual for the role of Chief Security Officer (CSO).
- The CSO will be responsible for developing and overseeing policies and programs used in the mitigation and/or reduction of security and safety threats relating to the management, personnel/staff, critical, and general assets.
Duties shall include, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- A first degree (B.Sc) in any field of study. Having a Master’s degree in any security-related discipline is an added advantage.
- Ex-Service or paramilitary experience is an advantage, with proper evidence of credible service discharge/retirement certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in security operations management
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- The successful candidate will be operating from Ibadan
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing practical solutions for strategic and operational change is essential along with extensive knowledge of security risk management issues, services, and systems.
- Candidates should be willing to travel whenever necessary.
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers coming into the premises
- WASC / SSCE
- Not more than 35 years old
- Appropriate height for a security personnel Additional Information
- Ready to be posted as the Church deem fit
- Guarantors letter
- Physically and mentally fit
- People living in Sangotedo, Abijo, Awoyaya, Lakwe and Epe environs are at an advantage.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title and location” as the subject of the mail.