Home Technologies – We focus mainly on creating a perfect home look and we are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead (Public Health Project)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate or combine the resources of health care institutions, social service organizations, public safety personnel, or other agencies to enhance the community health.
- Design or use monitoring tools, like as screening, lab records, and vital information, to recognize health risks.
- Develop tools to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Direct or control prevention programs in specialized areas such as aerospace, work-related, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Carry out epidemiological research of acute and chronic diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Deliver details about potential health risks and possible treatments to the media, the public, other health care experts, or local, state, and national health regulators.
- Manage or coordinate the work of doctors, nurses, statisticians, or other staff members.
- Educate or train medical team regarding precautionary medicine problems.
- Design, implement, or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N180,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 2-5 years work experience.
NGN200,000 – 250,000 / Month.
Job Title: Medical Staff (SLT / Nurse / DRs)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s Degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 2+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least one year experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
N100,000 – N350,000 / month.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Mobile & WhatsApp Number
- Email Address
- Your area of Specialization
- Years in practice.
Note: Either candidates that are staying in Lagos or ready to have the interview in Lagos Only are eligible to apply.