Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a Solar Energy Company based in Abuja and Warri, Delta is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit an effective and dedicated Administrative Secretary for their Warri office. Ideal candidate will provide office support to individuals and teams for the smooth running of the business.
- Candidate will be responsible for office projects and tasks as well as overseeing the work of the office assistant
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience and a Office/Admin Manager
- Knowledge of computer skills
- Knowledge of office technology and procedures.
N80,000 / month
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Warri-Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Chartered Accountant. Ideal candidate must be a well-qualified individual dedicated to his or her craft and looking for an organization worthy of the same dedication.
- Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regards to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and (if needed) outside tax consultants quarterly to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation, and by contributing personal knowledge and analysis.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Highly experience in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
- 5-6 years’ experience in accounting
- Proficiency in all of the programs of the Microsoft Office suite
N150,000 / month
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as subject of mail