CL Communications, a News Media and Communication Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journalist / Reporter With Pro Voice Over Skills
Employment Type: Full-time
- This job is virtual, you can work from anywhere in Nigeria
- Excellent Social Media Management Skills
- You must have a functioning Laptop or Desktop Computer with a stable Internet Connection.
- Applicant must own orhave access to professional equipment to record the voice-over.
- Willing to work long hours sometimes and weekends. (Monday – Friday Plus 1 weekend of Choice)
- Ability to meet publication deadlines.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Fast Learner
- Qualified applicant must have Professional Voice-Over Skills.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
- The Anchor / Multimedia Journalist produces, reports, writes, records voice-over,edits and feeds news production content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging, and meaningful to news consumers.
- Presents news stories and other content for all platforms.
- Ensures that all news content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
- Writes and delivers news stories in a clear and concise manner.
- Produces newscasts and communicates clear direction with team members.
- Assists in writing, copy editing, researching, and coordinating news programming and other content.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Edits video clips as assigned.
- Writes content for the website and other eMedia platforms.
- Interacts with viewers/users on social media sites.
- Reports news stories for broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Reviews copy and correct errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Determines a story’s emphasis, length, and format, and organizes material accordingly.
- Researches and analyzes background information related to news stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Gathers information about events through research, interviews, experience or attendance at political, news, sports, and artistic, social or other functions.
- Receives assignments and evaluates leads and tips to develop story ideas.
- Checks reference materials such as books, news files or public records to obtain relevant facts.
- Revises work to meet editorial approval or to fit time requirements.
- Edits news events and news reports.
- Produces and presents reports for all platforms.
- Ensures that all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
- Writes stories for the web and other eMedia platforms.
- Record Assigned Voice Over Daily
NGN 70,000 – 80,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send files / portfolio of previous voice over you have done and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Journalist / Reporter With Pro Voice Over Skills” as the subject of the e-mail.