American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Advisor
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Must have at least 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as an Insurance Agent or relevant experience
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
Deadline: 16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals
- Approaches potential clients by utilising mailings and phone solicitations
- Determines clients particular needs and financial situations
Deadline: 28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos. Candidates outside Lagos should not apply
- High chances of becoming a Manager in just 2 years.