Portions by bay operate in the Hospitality industry by providing quality and delicious meals
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests by taking orders, making recommendations when appropriate, processing payments, and serving food or beverages to customers at the counter or table.
- Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final order preparation including preparing beverages and arranging food items.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
N25,000 – N35,000 / Month
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Effective management of inventory forms the core of inventory officer responsibilities.
- The inventory officer is primarily responsible for handling the material management responsibilities that include acquisition of the material, merchandise, items, etc., and its proper distribution.
- The inventory officer may also be referred as the purchasing or inventory manager.
- The purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate the activities of those engaged in inventory management and to ensure that optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards.
- He / she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
NGN40,000 – NGN50,000 / month.
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
- You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Assistant Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
- Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
- We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “job title” as subject of the email.