Summit Orthopaedic Hospital is a single specialty Hospital dedicated to providing cutting edge solutions to bone and joint problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Receptionist
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including scheduling meetings and travel for executives.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management andAttention to Detail .
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1 -2 years of work experience.
- Resident in Lagos, Preferably Egbeda and its environs.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title as subject of the email.