AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer Intermediate / Senior (ReactNative)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Mobile Developer Intermediate / Seniorin our Mobile Native Apps team, you’ll support and enhance iOS and Android native applications, developing solutions to complex business problems.
- With a solid understanding of mobile application patterns like navigation, delegation, dependency injection, object mapping and RESTful services, you’ll also develop testing activities and document software development and maintenance.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language
- Continuous Delivery or Agile/Scrum delivery practices highly desired
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@aftjdigital.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.