Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a trusted Manufacturer of synthetic hair extensions is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Dry Hair / Hair Products
- Identify well – known supermarkets and e-commerce platforms, in Lagos, for potential discussions about partnering with our brand.
- Supervise and lead the Modern Trade sales team in Lagos.
- Manage and build strong business relationships between the brand and the supermarkets/e-commerce platforms.
- Manage and oversee the profitability of the business, by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Work closely with the product and trade marketing teams; will oversee performance of both teams, in terms of the category the brand falls within, sales, and promotional effectiveness.
- Manage the brand’s perception, at sales’ point.
- Develop and execute monthly/quarterly and yearly customer plans.
- Follow and have a detailed understanding of the competitors and propose ideas on how the brand should stay ahead.
- Recommend and Implement sales strategies and plans.
- Maximize customer service, in supermarkets and E-commerce platforms, and take any necessary action to maintain same including the satisfaction of any customer complaints.
- Achieve agreed sales volume and control of expenses, based on each supermarket, and e-commerce platforms.
- Manage products’ forecast, availability, listing, shelf share, etc. Development and retention of the distribution network timely and professionally.
- Review contracts with supermarkets/e-commerce platforms, and agree to business terms, favorable for the brand.
- Identify and act on cost reduction opportunities especially those that arise out of increased collaboration with the supermarkets and E-Commerce platforms.
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures to service Key Account Customers
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Modern Trade Manager in the hair manufacturing or hair care / cosmetics industry
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
Deadline: 17th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.