Parkway Project Limited is a Financial Technology Company that provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate and, retail banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & Infrastructure Administrator
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Network & Infrastructure Administrator – will be responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems (servers and workstations)
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs
- assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with enterprise networks and systems (servers and workstations
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Monitoring enterprise networks and systems(servers and workstations) to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel
- Providing network administration and support.
- Candidates should possess an HND, BSc qualification with 4 – 7 years experience.
- IT and technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- Routing and Switching.
Deadline: 25th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.