Kradot Limited is a humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions activities. We also offer agricultural solution to expert.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Facilitator
Employment Type: Full Time
Requirements and Skills
- A Degree in Nutrition / Public Health or relevant discipline.
- Experience of facilitation of training.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, and other computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to cope with stress; hardship; patience and flexibility and willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively
- Prepare detailed work plan for health and nutrition activities and ensure implementation of planned activities according to the work plan.
- Create and maintain smooth relations and open collaboration with Government and local stakeholders and serve as the health and nutrition resource person.
- Plan and conduct nutritional assessments.
- Assess the training needs of nutrition staff and client; develop a training program to meet these needs; conduct nutrition training for client.
NGN80,000 – NGN120,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of email
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.