SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Planning Coordinator (M / F)
Location: Onshore, Lagos
Contract Type: Temporary work contract
Contractual Hours: Full Time
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Employee Status: Operative
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule
revisions, manpower adjustments and work requirements.
- Contacts his counterparts for EPC, procurement, subcontractors and OEM vendors.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements.
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement and/or engineering deliverables.
- Highlights to project manager any unplanned event which might impact the Master planning.
- Planning Coordinator with extensive experience as an Planning Coordinator
- Experience in LNG project is required
Minimum Level of Experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity.
Leave a Reply