Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Church is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Coordinator
Locations: Ikeja, Gbagada, Anthony, Ajah and Lekki, Lagos
- Previous working experience as a Program Coordinator for 5 years.
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time-managementskills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Attention to details.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities.
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions.
- Handle the project related financial administration.
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties.
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information.
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda.
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.).
- Prepare paperwork and order material.
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals.
- Support growth and program development.
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.