Willers Solutions Limited – Our client is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator / Impact and Next Steps Coordinator (Church)
Locations: Ikeja, Gbagada, Anthony, Ajah, Lekki – Lagos
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years experience in project management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated learner. Quick to research and implement. Attention to detail. Hands-on, independent and responsible. Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Experience with project management software is a plus.
- Problem solver at heart. Innovative and creative.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Google Drive. Ability to learn other software when needed.
- Must be a Christain.
- Create project plans from requests. Communicate timelines.
- Input and monitor projects based on priority and available resources.
- Ensure plans and quotes are established and properly approved prior to the commencement of work.
- Train, teach, assist and implement aspects of the 8 Church Systems and Strategic Plan to staff, leaders and members within the framework of the Mission, Beliefs and the Core Values of the Church.
- Monitor work schedules throughout project lifecycles. Track progress. Ensure all tasks are completed.
- Ensure that all leaders receive timely and appropriate project information.
- Identify break-downs/problems. Report them to Lead Pastors so that systems and plans continue to move forward.
- Lead weekly Project Status Meeting. Attend monthly Leaders Meeting when needed.
Deadline: 30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS word format’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “AP Cordinator” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.