Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- She/he is responsible for the planning, management, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the project within the implementing state.
- She/he provides technical guidance and management support throughout the programming processes.
- She/he facilitates the administration and achievement of concrete and sustainable contributions with the overall goal to improve sustainable project processes across Nigeria’s Northern geopolitical zones using GREENCODE Approach.
- She/he will work under the direct supervision of the National Cordinator.
- The position will be based in Maiduguri and will include frequent travels to the field.
- You hold a Bachelors Degree or Master’s Degree which would be an added advantage in Project Management, Social Sciences, Humanities / or development.
- You have an experience in project cycle management for at least 3 – 5 years in a national or International NGO.
- You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.
- You demonstrate experiences in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming.
- You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFA and DfiD reporting and regulations and you have an experience in managing at least medium teams.
- You have experience in multisector emergency responses and sector coordination and you have a good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda. You are flexible, creative and innovative.
- Under the supervision of the National Coordinator, you are in charge of the proper implementation and completion of a set of complex Projects implemented in the North East as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring efficient, effective, quality and timely implementation of the entire projects
- Managing and developing the projects team
- Maintaining comprehensive records and reporting in a timely manner.
- Assisting in wider organizational development through learning and proposal.
- Managing external relations related to the projects
Deadline: 3rd May, 2021.
- Interested and qualified candidates should also request for the Competency Form while sending their CV.
- Only application submitted with the completed competency form shall be shortlisted.
- Equal opportunities for female candidates to apply.