Primly Premium Solutions Limites (PPS) is a technology Solution Company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life. Our goal is simple – using technology to solve societal problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing PPS Projects and ensuring project objectives are met.
- Manage Project progress and ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Develop a Business Development Strategy to achieve short & Long term goals and increase client base
- Track project performance using appropriate KPIs and metrics
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Prepare and deliver presentations and Product demonstrations to potential clients
- Have a good understanding of the Project Scope
- Identify & harness new business opportunities and potential clients
- Write, prepare and submit Business Proposals
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Build and retain long term relationships with existing clients, stakeholders, and industry professionals
- Prepare Monthly and Annual Project Reports
- Collaborate with Business Development Team
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field with at least 2 years project management experience
- Experience working in an IT Company will be an added advantage
- Adept computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing.
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to quickly build rapport
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the title of your mail.