Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Job Code: WJ01-82
Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Quality Control Officer isto ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and customer’s needs and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Overseeing product development procedure to identify any deviations from quality standard.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirement and approving or rejecting final product.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings and submitting reports
- Identify issues with machines that might affect product quality.
- Implement mechanism for reduction ofraw material wastage
- Effectively ensure that all production system of the company standards.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the productsfrom the production Section, incomingraw materialsto finished product.
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce cost.
- Monitor the production phase at various Levels.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Coordinate with equipment& process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process which includes detailed report and performance records.
- Recommendimprovement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- A Bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analysis and statistical method.
- Good technical skills
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizationaland leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st May, 2021.
Leave a Reply